How to make a Christmas bauble
you will need:
- A red or green balloon.
- Some string.
- A little bit of sellotape.
- Red or green glitter.
- A Christmas tree to hang your bauble on.
Step 1: Blow the balloon up to make a nice, small, round shape.
Step 2 : Cut up a small piece of string.
Step 3 : Cut up a small piece of sellotape and stick it on the piece of string then onto the bauble.
Step 4 : Cover your bauble in glue.
Step 5 : Pour red or green glitter in a bowl.
Step 6 : Roll your bauble in the glitter until it is all covered.
Hang it on your Christmas tree for a lovely decoration!
2: How to make a Christmas cake
You will need:
- 175 grams of margarine or softened butter.
- 175 grams of caster sugar.
- 3 large eggs.
- 175 grams of self-raising flour that is sifted.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- a pinch of salt.
- red, green, brown, yellow and white icing.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together well.
- Put into a cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins.
- Take out of the oven.
- Leave to cool for 10-15 mins.
- Draw a Christmas tree with the green icing.
- Draw baubles in the red icing.
- Draw a pot under the tree in the brown icing.
- Draw a little star on top of the cake.
- Cover the whole cake in white icing.
- Enjoy the cake and have a merry Christmas!