Dinosaurs can be divided into different kinds – by name ,species ,classification ,by what they ate and by when they lived.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex means Tyrant Lizard.
- They lived about 65 – 70 million years ago.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex’s were carnivores (meat eaters).
- Their length was up to 12 meters.
- They were able to sprint up to 20 mph.
- The Spinosaurus was larger than the T-Rex and may have been the largest carnivorous (meat eating) dinosaur ever.
- It could live on land and in water.
- It could grow up to 15 feet.
- The meaning of Spinosaurus means Spine Lizard.
- It is called a Spinosaurus because it has a sail all the way down its back.
- The meaning of Triceratops is three horned face.
- The hors on its face were used for defence and could grow up to 1 m (metre)
- Triceratops were herbivores( plant eaters).
- Their length was up to 9 metres
- They could way up to 5 tones.
People don’t know how the creatures these creatures went extinct some say a meteor killed the , some say a volcano killed them and some say they died normally!
How do you think they died? Please comment below