Before I tell you what you need, please be warned this is very messy but beautiful.
You will need
- Empty egg basket.
- Some plastic gloves.
- A bin bag.
- Food colouring.
- Shaving cream.
- Hard boiled egg.
- Get your tray and spread shaving cream all around try and make sure it is equal.
- Then get your food colouring I would suggest you get your gloves, choose two colours and make sure you are happy with them.
- Now you can pour your food colouring remember two drops are more than enough.
- With the help of a skewer swirl all of your combinations together gently do it so that the shaving cream is still able to be seen.
- Place your hard boiled egg in the tray roll it until you are happy with your colour.
- Get a piece of cardboard and place the eggs on it leave them to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- With the help of some tissue carefully wipe the excess of .
- Place them in a basket and put some decorations around it such as artificial flowers or mini eggs.
I am also going to show you how to make mini eggs, first of all
- Get a hard boiled egg and make sure it is not hot.
- Get some glue and cover all the egg in glue.
- While it is not dry get lot’s of different coloured tissue paper and stick it on.
Last but not least design your own egg.
- Write your name on the bottom of the egg.
- Then go on the internet and get an emoji picture.
- With a permanent marker draw your design
I hope you liked this article on Easter Crafts.