Ever heard of Egypt? Well it is a country and surly you’d have gone over it in History\Topic haven’t you? Today I am telling
you some facts about the Egyptians. So lets get started:
1. Both genders wore make-up.
They wore green and black eyeliner. The green eye paint was made from malachite, a copper carbonate pigment. The black kohl was made from a substance called galena.
2. The Egyptians used mouldy bread to help infections.
3. Ancient Egypt played a big part in the bible. The bible talks about Egypt and the Egyptians a lot.
4. It is said that Pharaoh Pepe II would smear naked slaves with honey to attract flies away from himself.
5. The Egyptians invented the 365 days a year calender.
6. Egypt is home to the largest river of the world. The river Nile.
7. To mourn the death of their cats, the Egyptians shaved off there eyebrows.
8. King Tutankhamun, an ancient king of Egypt died when he was just 18 years old.
9. The Pharaohs kept there hair covered so that common people couldn’t see it.
10. Scatomancy was the act of telling the future through someone’s poop!!! it was popular in Ancient Egypt.
I hoped you enjoyed these fascinating and weird fun facts. That it for today thank you!!Good bye for now.