The President of The United States
Wait, Isn’t Donald Trump the President…
Never mind because today we’re going to be talking about Barack Obama
- He was born on Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu.
- His first name, Barack, means “blessed” in Swahili and was also his Kenyan father’s name.
- He says he hasn’t liked ice cream since working at Baskin-Robbins as a teenager.
- His childhood nickname was Barry.
- Obama was the third African-American senator since Reconstruction.
- He married Michelle Robinson, also a Harvard Law School graduate, who supervised him while he was working as a summer associate in a Chicago law firm. They have two daughters, Malia and Sasha.
- As an Illinois state senator, he sponsored a bill to require the police to videotape interrogations in capital crime cases. Illinois was the first state to do this.
- A school in his father’s hometown near Lake Victoria in Kenya has been renamed the Senator Barack Obama Secondary School.
- He loves playing Scrabble.
- His heroes are Martin Luther King Jr., Mohandas Gandhi, Pablo Picasso, and John Coltrane.
Name : Barack Obama
Age ( Welllll currently…) : 55 years old
Date of Birth : 4 August 1961
Date of Death : Wait he’s not dead… yet …..
Wife: Michelle Obama
Children : Malia Ann Obama and Sasha Obama
By the way before I go I just need to let you know that my friend Afsana is obsessed with Barack Obama’s teeth. She says that are shining white!
“They are hashtag shining white!” – Afsana Suhana 2017
See you in my next article byee!! 🙂