- Queen Victoria was one of the longest lasting monarch in Britain’s history.
- Queen Victoria had 9 children.
- She had a husband called Prince Albert.
- Queen Victoria’s dad died when she was eight months old.
- After her husband died she wore black for the rest of her life until she died.
- After her husband died the clinic said that she wasn’t ruling properly.
- She ruled from 1837 til 1901.
- Queen Victoria’s husband died of Typhoid fever.
- William lamb was queen Victoria’s prime minister.
This is queen Victoria.
Queen Victoria was 81 when she died.