The ingredients that you will need for the dough are…
- 1 1/2 ounce of of dry yeast
- 1 cup of warm water (110-120 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil(if you have it)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 3-1/4 cups of flour
The ingredients you will need for the sauce are…
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 a cup of sliced onions
- 3/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
The toppings you will need are…
- 1/2 a cup of quarter cut meatballs
- 1/4 cup of pepperoni
- 1/5 cup of spicy beef
- 1/2 to 1 cup of grated cheese
How to make this pizza..
1. In a large bowl add your yeast and water together give it a quick mix when the yeast has dissolved then add your oil, salt, sugar, flour. stir until thickened. Add more flour if needed.
2. Sprinkle some flour onto a surface then put your dough mixture on the table and mix until soft light consistency.
3. Put your dough mixture into a bowl and leave it out somewhere warm for about 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile combine all your ingredients for your sauce and set that aside.
5. Check your dough and if it is ready divide into 2 halves.
6. On a floured surface role each portion into a circle any size you like.
7. Place into a pan a size that will fit the pizza and place in the oven until lightly browned.
8. spread the sauce onto the hot pizza. Then place your cheese, meatballs, pepperoni and spicy beef onto the pizza.
9. Cook for another 20 minutes or until cheese has melted. Then slice it into equal segments and enjoy.