First you need:
- 3 cup’s of all- purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1\2 cup of granulated sugar
- a bowl
- 1 1\4 of lightly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cup’s of semi sweet chocolate chip.
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl combine the salt, flour and baking soda. In a bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and eggs. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Put mixture in a Yorkshire pudding tray, put in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool then decorate after that share.