Recipe for Egg Fried Rice
- A wok or frying pan
- Soy Sauce
- One Egg
- Sunflower Oil
- Long Grain Rice
1. Start by putting a little bit of Sunflower Oil in the wok or frying pan and fry the egg.
2. Season the egg with soy sauce and add the long grain rice when the egg has fully fried.
3. Mix the ingredients and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe for Chicken Curry.
- A wok or frying pan.
- Small Chicken Breasts
- Curry Paste
- One Onion
- Boiled Water
1. Put in the wok: the vegetables, the curry paste and boiled water.
2. Mix the ingredients and add the chicken.
3. Stir until it is well done and leave it to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Once cooled, serve and enjoy!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe.