- 100g of digestive biscuits
- 85g of melted butter (any will do)
- 250ml Greek yogurt
- 750g mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 250ml of honey (any will do)
- Preheat your oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
- Next using a rolling pin get your digestives and put them into a plastic food bag and mash up the digestives. Be careful not to make a hole in the bag!
- After that get the butter and digestives and pop them into a mixing bowl and mix them together.
- After you have done that get a deep pan (any shape) and put the mixture of digestive and butter inside and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now get a different bowl and stir together the yogurt and the mascarpone when finished that whisk the eggs one at a time, after that stir the honey in with the same mixture.
- when everything is mixed together poor the mixture over the biscuit base when done that before cooking put some foil over the cheese cake then cook for 1 hour.
- After that hour take the Cheese cake out of the oven and pop the foil of (that can now go in the bin) now put it back it the oven for 15 minutes more until its lightly golden on top. 15 minutes later take it out and leave it to cool it can stay in the fridge for up to 2 days!!
Enjoy your cheesecake