- 300 ml semi-skimmed milk.
- 2 free range medium eggs.
- 100 g of plain flour.
- Whisk the ingredients together to form a smooth batter.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Pour a thin layer of batter into the pan and roll the pan until the base is covered.
- Cook for 30 seconds until golden brown.
- Flip the pancake over using a spatula.
- Cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your favourite topping.
- Lemon juice and sugar
- Chocolate spread
- Strawberries and chocolate sauce (my favourite!)