Have you ever wondered how to make the perfect curry?
Well, today is your lucky day.
What you will need:
1KG lamb meat
3 Medium Onions
A bunch of Garlic
Mixed Chilli powder
750 ml of boiled water
3 Green Chillis
Wooden Spoon and Blender.
How to make it:
1. Wash the Meat
2. Peel 3 Onions and chop them up
3. Put Meat and the Chopped Onions in the Pan With 750 ml of boiled water
4. Let it boil for 10 mins and lower the heat for 20 mins
5. After 20 minutes increase the heat and dry all the water
6. Once it has dried, put chopped tomatoes, salt (1 teaspoon)
7. Add 2 to 3 chopped green chillies
8. Add 2 tea spoons of chilli powder and mix thoroughly
9. Then add 50mls oil and mix for 10 to 12 minutes (after 3 to 4 minutes lower the heat)
10. Then add I tsp of garam masala and curriander (Handful)
PS: Don’t tell my Mum that I used our family secret Recipe.