This issue we have a guest article from a child at St Joseph’s
How to make slime.
Shaving foam (optional)
Food colouring or paint (optional)
spoon (to mix with)
Bowl ( to mix your ingredients in)
Bicarbonate of soda
contactlens solution ( activator)
something to store your slime in.
1) Get your bowl and pour some of the glue into the bowl.
2) Pour a little bit of shaving foam into your bowl to make it fluffy but only if you want to.
3) Next mix it all together.
4) Next get some food colouring or paint and poor a little bit of it into your bowl but only if you want to.
5) Mix it all together.
6) After that get a pinch of bicarbonate of soda and put it in the bowl.
7) Then stir it all together make sure it’s dissolved.
8) Next add a couple drops of activator and carry on this till your slime pulls together.
9) When it’s pulled away from the bowl pick it up with your hands and start kneading the slime with your hands if stick add a bit more activator until your slime is ready.
10) Now your slime is ready. YOUR CAN PLAY WITH IT.
11) After playing with it get something to store it with but make sure it’s air tight.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED MAKING YOUR SLIME!!