Looking for some recipes to refresh you in the summer? Follow these simple and easy recipes and you’ll be feeling cooled down in no time!
Watermelon and Honey Stacks
- A watermelon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Cut the watermelon in half and make sure you have adult supervision, or just get an adult to cut it for you.
- Then cut that sliced watermelon into 6 equal pieces.
- Drizzle them in honey and enjoy with friends!
You can also hold them in place with a kebab skewer if you want.
- 2 bananas
- Strawberries (get as much as you like!)
- Chocolate spread
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into 5 bite-sized pieces. You don’t need to do this for the strawberries.
- Scoop some chocolate spread with a spoon and spread it onto the banana bites and the strawberries.
- Use a toothpick or a lolly stick to the end of the fruits and dip them in the sprinkles.
- Bite-sized bananas
- Tangerine wedges
- Use a kebab skewer and put the fruits through it. Be careful with the orange though, it might squirt everywhere!
- Share and enjoy with friends!
I hope you try some of these recipes and I’ll see you in my next article, bye!