The Riddler, aka Henry Nigma( a fictional super villain), is one of Batman’s most insane foes. He has an obsession with being smarter than Batman, that’s basically the most impossible goal to ever imagine, and this drove him insane; for an example, it’s like when a good biscuit falls to the bottom of your cup of tea.
The Riddler was first introduced in Detective Comics #140 October 1948. The Riddler loves puzzles, mind games and of course, his most famous act, riddles and uses them in his criminal plots in Gotham City. He often uses riddles for the police department – GCPD Gotham City Police Department and Batman to solve but these could lead to death traps. The Riddler has no superhuman powers, only his insane mind, even though while committing crimes he wishes he wouldn’t leave clues, but he simply can’t help himself and begins having arguments with himself .
The Riddler is renown for his flamboyant green suit, bowler hat and cane, with question marks covered all over his suit.
These are examples of the equipment the Riddler would use.
- Dr. Riddler’s Instant Forever Stick Invisible Wax – A waxy glue used to cement a person’s feet to the ground.
- Riddler-alarm – Installed in his hideout, they sound whenever someone is entering.
- Steam Room – Used for holding kidnappees. The steam apparently causes their resistance to wilt.
- Riddle Juice – Gives the victim amnesia.
- Novelty cigarette lighter – In the shape of a handgun, it produces a flame when the trigger is pulled. Handy for practical jokes.
- Instant Compound X – Used for making moulds, i.e., can produce a mask that is an exact replica of the subject’s face.
- Wake-up and Sleeping Sprays – Makes kidnapping as easy as vandalizing a public building.
- Laughing gas – Kept in pressurized gas tanks, so it can be pumped through a building’s ventilation system.
- Temper tonic – makes anyone lose their temper.
- ? Cane – uses as a weapon for close combat.
HERE ARE SOME RIDDLES CAN YOU SOLVE THEM / PLEASE ANSWER IN COMMENTS, THANK YOU.
- The eight of us go forth not back to protect our king from a foe’s attack.
- If you look at the number on my face you won’t find thirteen any place.
- Tear one off and scratch my head what was red is black instead.
- What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
- What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?