I know I hate being bored as I am an only child and I don’t have anyone to play with if my friends cannot come over. I hope you like it! 🙂
- Colour a picture in.
- Write a story.
- Read articles on Fab Mag.
- Draw a picture.
- Play on FRIV (a website with lots of free games).
- Read a good book.
- Bake some buns/biscuits/a cake and more things you can think of.
- Watch TV.
- Play on a games console.
- Paint a picture/ get some clay to make something, then when it’s dry paint it.
- Listen to some good music.
- Have some exercise in the garden.
- Make a mini Olympics or an obstacle course.
- Have a picnic in your garden or have a indoor picnic.
- Make up a dance to perform to your parent/carer.
- Have a small sleep.
- Bake/cook something for your family (make sure you have an adult supervising you).
I did some of these last year and I’m going to probably do some of these this year, but actually I have already done some of those activities. I hope you might think of trying some of these if your bored or just want to spend time with your family.