How to make Tiramisu.
what you will need.
- 568ml pot double cream
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 75ml marsala
- 5 tablespoons of golden caster sugar
- 300ml of strong coffee made with 2 tablespoons of coffee granules and 300ml boiling water
- 175g pack sponge finger
- 25g chunk dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- large bowl
- shallow dish
- Put the 568ml of pot double cream, 250g tub mascarpone, 75ml of marsala and 5 tablespoons of golden caster sugar into a large bowl.
- whisk until the cream and mascarpone have completely mixed and the texture is thick like whipped cream.
- Pour 300ml of boiling water then add 2 tablespoons of coffee into a jug then add it into a shallow dish.
- Dip in a few sponge fingers at a time, turning for a few secs until they are soaked, but not soggy. Layer these into your dish until you have used half the sponge fingers, then spread over half of the creamy mixture.
- Using a grater, grate most of the dark chocolate over the mixture. Then repeat the process until all the coffee has finished.
- Cover and chill for a few hours or overnight. After this the tiramisu can now be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- To serve, dust with 2 tsp cocoa powder and grate over the remainder of the chocolate.
- Hope you enjoy your tiramisu.