1. Don’t eat yellow snow!
2. Snow can turn to ice and can be very slippy so be careful!
3. No 2 snowflakes are the same!
4. Snow isn’t white it is clear and colourless!
5. The worlds largest snowflake was apparently 15 inches across and 8 inches thick!
6. The deepest snow was recorded at 1.65 meters deep!
7. Snow can be made at 6 degrees!
8. The snowiest place in the UK is Scotland!
9. Snow falls at 1-4 mph!
10. The first person to capture a photograph of a snowflake was a farmer called Wilson Bentley!
11. 80% of the world is snow or ice in the world!
12. In the USA you can get 105 snow storms a year!
13. Eskimos have 50 different words for snow!
14. All snowflakes have 6 sides!
15. snow is light, fluffy and is classed as powder!
16. Snowflakes are tiny bits of ice!
17. Ice forms by tiny particles of snow and snow forms with tiny particles of water!
18. All snow looks like soap or bubbles (don’t get confused with them because bubbles have little holes)!
19. A number of winter sports rely on snow, including skiing and snowboarding!
20. Snow is fun!!!