Yorkshire Pudding recipe by Finn Godfrey
Large glass jug
2 large eggs
100g of plain flour
100ml of milk
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 225C/425F/gas mark 7.
- Put a tiny splash of vegetable oil into the cupcake tin compartments.
- Put the cupcake tin in the oven for 15 minutes so the oil gets hot.
- Meanwhile, in the jug beat the eggs, milk, flour and the salt until the mixture is smooth.
- Take the hot cupcake tin out of the oven and pour the mixture evenly into the compartments. Quickly put the tin back into the oven. Leave for 10-12 minutes or until the puddings are golden and have risen well.
- Take the Yorkshire puddings out of the oven, serve and enjoy!